There is nothing quite like being on a luxury yacht.
Whether you are enjoying the picturesque views of Cape Town out amongst the brisk Atlantic breeze or relaxing in your air-conditioned cabin, cruising in luxury brings a certain renewed vitality. Our luxury Only One 65ft Princess yacht does this very well with a cruising speed of 20 knots. Enjoy her.
During the day …. Gently hug the coastline and enjoy a scenic lunch. Drop anchor in front of the The Grand or the Clifton shores and go for a swim, or relax on board while sipping on your choice of beverage. Powerfully charge out to sea and zip passed Robben Island leaving Table Mountain in the distance. You decide.
Overnight … Charter a course further away from familiar waters and stargaze under the moonlight. After a romantic dinner enjoy a comfortable night's rest in luxury. Make your morning coffee with uninterrupted 360 views of the Atlantic ocean. Breakfast is served and the adventure continues...
- Full crew and Stewardess
- Included in the price is a selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, snacks and a selection of canapés
- Any additional catering & add-on activities
- The 2 hour charter excludes all catering & beverages so you need to bring your own.
- Full crew and Stewardess
- Selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, snacks and a selection of canapés
- Inclusive of accommodation for 6 people
Upon arrival you will be met by fully trained crew. The Only One Yacht also offers the following:
Beverages / Catering – Private Chef can be arranged, Braai / BBQ facility available. Otherwise you are more than welcome to bring your own drinks & snacks.
DJ / Entertainer - Cape Town based DJ’s, Singer/Entertainer details available on request. Should you wish to supply your DJ, they will need to bring their own equipment and speakers. There is also an onboard sound system with USB connection if you wish to bring your own music.
Features - There is plenty space onboard, both a upper and lower deck, kitchen, a lounge, bedrooms and toilet facilities. NB!! The use of bedrooms (cabins) are only for overnight stay and not for daytime charters.
Route - Table Bay and surrounding areas and routing is weather dependent.
Weather - Cruise time and cruise course are dependent on weather conditions and at the discretion of the captain. You and your guests’ safety will always be our primary priority.
Additional activities: Add on some water sport activities such as Jet Ski’s, Adventure boat rides on the high speed rubber duck,3-man Super Tube (couch) including towing by a high speed rubber duck, snorkelling with the Cape Fur Seals, Inflatable SUP Boards & paddle (Enquire for further details).
Basic Terms and Conditions (Only One Vessel):
- All charters are weather dependent and at the discretion of management.
- Rates are in South African rands.
- All charters are subject to our General terms and conditions and signed indemnity forms
- You will be required to acknowledge T&C's specific for Only One Yacht.
Only One Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- To reserve the charter 50% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. 6 weeks prior to the charter date the balance will need to be paid in order to confirm the charter. Should the charter date be less than 6 weeks, full payment is required.
- The Cancellation Fee will be 100% of the Private Charter Rate should the client cancel the charter within less than 15 days before departure time. The Cancellation Fee will be 50% of the Private Charter Rate should the client cancel the Charter within 15 - 30 days of the departure time.
- Please note that changes from the South African Government or SAMSA could change the total pax allowed onboard.
- Should regulations change due to government announcements. We will reschedule of your charter to a future date suitable for you. NO REFUNDS will be provided, only rescheduling.
Amenities, Entertainment & Recreation
For your relaxation and entertainment Only One Yacht has the following facilities, for more details please speak to your yacht charter broker.
'Only One Yacht' Charter Rates & Destinations
Sept 2021 – Aug 2022 Season Information
Winter and Summer season
R26,450 2hrs min
R60,375 1 to 2 nights
Select from our diverse range of charters include luxury motor yachts, sailing and motorised catamarans, classic yachts