Built by the renowned Ferretti shipyard in Italy, she is 76 feet of floating luxury. Sherilyn’s exterior is sleek and modern, while her interior is luxurious and functional. Her salon exudes a sense of elegance and comfort, featuring a large U-shaped sofa and coffee table, multimedia sound system and an ample eight-seater dining table. Ferretti yachts are designed with speed and comfort in mind. 'SHERILYN'S' interior is luxurious and functional, her 4 ensuite cabins are spacious and well-appointed and her layout is suited to any type of function. She is equipped with everything you could desire for a luxurious charter in Cape waters. She is moored at the V&A Marina, which is situated in the middle of one of the most sought after real estate locations on the African Continent. When chartering 'SHERILYN' you will experience the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Her interior is designed to the highest standards, with walls clad in cream nappa leather, her furniture is a combination of polished wood and cream leather, her cabins are spacious and well appointed, her layout is suited to any type of function and she is equipped with everything you could wish for a luxurious charter.
Motor yacht 'SHERILYN' offers various areas for guests to relax and enjoy the ambiance. The aft deck is the ideal area to dine alfresco and enjoy the delights from the galley. The fly bridge is the perfect place to enjoy sunset cocktails and all day fun relaxing on the sunbeds. Her 2x 1420hp engines can propel her along at 37 Knots. She is also fitted with anti-rolling gyros [exclusive to Ferretti] to make the experience even more pleasurable. Many a famous celebrity has made her their yacht of choice whilst visiting Cape Town. Motor Yacht 'SHERILYN' can cater for up to 20 guests and she sleeps up to eight guests in her four en-suite, air-conditioned cabins which are spacious and well-appointed. The master and VIP cabins feature a queen-size bed, while the two twin cabins offer two single beds each.
- Full crew and fuel
- Exclusive use of the yacht
- A complimentary welcome drink
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses and Ice
- Swimming towels
- Light nibbles (chips, peanuts)
- Any other options / activities chosen
Upon arrival you will be met by fully trained crew as well as a complimentary welcome drink. Motor Yacht Sherilyn also offers the following:
There are various menu options for the snack platters, cocktail dishes and sushi platters available which can be arranged at an additional cost with a 2 week notice period. Otherwise you are more than welcome to bring your own.
There is no onboard bar facility. If you require drinks this can be arranged in advance at an additional charge. Otherwise you are more than welcome to bring your own.
DJ / Entertainer:
There is also an onboard sound system with USB connection if you wish to bring your own music.
We have numerous DJs on our supplier list and are happy to facilitate that for you. Cape Town based Singer/Entertainer details available on request.
Should you wish to supply your own DJ, they will need to bring their own equipment and speakers.
Large lower saloon area featuring a large U-shaped sofa and coffee table, multimedia sound system, an ample eight-seater dining table and galley (kitchen). Plenty space on the arf deck for alfresco dining, large flybridge and spacious upper & lower decks. There are hot showers & swim ladders available. Twin 1420hp engines and anti Roll Gyro (ARG) stabilizer system makes for an even more pleasurable experience at sea. 8 berths in total (4 cabins with 2 double & 4 single berts) with electric heads (toilets), showers and basins.
NB!! The use of cabins are only for overnight stay and not for daytime charters.
Table Bay and surrounding areas and routing is weather dependent.
Add on some water sport activities such as Jet Ski’s, Super Tube, snorkelling with the Cape Fur Seals, Inflatable SUP Boards & paddles.
Basic Terms and Conditions (Motor Yacht Sherilyn Vessel):
- All charters are weather dependent and at the discretion of management.
- Rates are in South African rands.
- All charters are subject to our General terms and conditions and signed indemnity forms
- You will be required to acknowledge T&C's specific for Motor Yacht Sherilyn.
Motor Yacht Sherilyn Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- To reserve the charter 50% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. 6 weeks prior to the charter date the balance will need to be paid in order to confirm the charter.
- Cancellation within 15 days of arrival, 50% of booking amount will be levied. Cancellation less than 5 days prior to arrival, 100% of booking will be levied.
- In the event that a charter is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, every effort will be made to re-schedule the charter for a date(s) convenient to both client and MY Sherilyn, alternatively any deposit or advance payment made by the client will be refunded in full.
- In the event that a client has taken up the booking but the boat is unable to proceed to sea or continue its passage due to adverse weather conditions MY Sherilyn will make every effort to adjust the client’s itinerary to take account of the weather but if unable to do so, the client will be credited in full, unless the client continues with the booking but the yacht will remain alongside, the client will then be entitled to negotiate a discount.
- Cancellation for medical reasons will require proof in the form of a valid doctor’s certificate. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Please ensure you receive a response acknowledging your cancellation.
- In the event of premature departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged. Refunds of monies paid for bookings are at the discretion of the Management of Foremost Yachts/Sherilyn.
- It is recommended that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Special Considerations for public holidays – Additional surcharge per hour will apply. Catering services are limited. New Year’s Eve charters are minimum of 3hours.
- Event type – Depending on the type of event you are wanting to hold passengers numbers may be reduced to 10 pax.
- The main booker takes responsibility for all guests joining the charter. Please advise all your guests beforehand to not get out of hand, so as to prevent damages to the boat or altercations with the crew.
- Gratuity fee - A 10% service fee is charged which is dispersed to the crew.
- Please note that changes from the South African Government or SAMSA could change the total pax allowed onboard.
- Should regulations change due to government announcements. We will reschedule of your charter to a future date suitable for you. NO REFUNDS will be provided, only rescheduling.
Basic Term’s & Conditions from Luxury Yacht Charters:
- Once your booking has been secured, you will receive confirmation of your booking.
- Only the vessel owner / captain has the authority to change, postpone or cancel your booking. LYC has no authority over the vessel operations.
- In the rare circumstances that a Vessel Owner may need to cancel or postpone a booked and confirmed charter we will notify you as soon as possible. If this should be the case any performance of your booking is subject to an event out of our control (force majeure). In any such circumstance we will notify you to arrange a re-booking to a future date suitable for you. Please be advised that a cancellation of your booking is only possible if we are not able to accommodate your re-booking date and requires our written approval. Further, a 10% service charge becomes payable if such termination is agreed.
- Cancellation & Refund Polices varies with each vessel, circumstances are specific for each charter. Each vessel has specific T&C's relating to the vessel.
Booking this charter:
- If you would like to reserve the charter date and time, 50% payment confirmation will be required. Unfortunately, we cannot hold any bookings without payment confirmation.
- For payments made within South Africa either an EFT (Electronic) bank payment or secure payment link using your credit card may be used.
- For payment made internationally, a secure payment link will be issued to you, this payment gateway protects you (the consumer) as well as the service provider from any fraudulent transactions.
- We highly recommend you reserve your charter at your earliest convenience in order to avoid disappointment, especially during the high season months.
- Once a deposit or full payment is made you will receive a confirmation email containing all relevant details of your booking.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, you agree that you are fully aware of the vessel companies T's & C's, refund and cancellation policies. A 10% booking fee applies on refunds to all charters booked through Luxury Yacht Charters.