The TIGGER 2 “Royale ” is a 55 foot luxury catamaran cruiser that is currently the flagship of the charter industry with her beautifully streamlined exterior and plush white leather interior. She can cater for 70 guests maximum and has hosted many celebrity status clients since being launched. She also caters for individuals, corporates and special functions, e.g weddings, and is without a doubt the best cruising option for the discerning client. The TIGGER 2 “Royale ” offers a main dining area and an upper chill lounge that can be converted into a dining area if required and she can seat 39 guests maximum inside for a plated luncheon or dinner at one sitting.
There is an open back deck with overhead cover and an open sundeck upfront for those who wish to catch the rays. The chill lounge offers a 42” plasma screen with DSTV satellite geo stationary dish while cruising or at Anchor , and there are gents and ladies facilities.
The Tigger 2 Royale truly is a sensational charter option and once again, we pride ourselves on the fact that we offer the highest standard of service on each and every charter. All departures are from the T Jetty in the heart of V&A Waterfront.
Maximum capacity of 70 pax. Dining area seats 40 pax. Flybridge capacity of 25 pax.
- Full crew and fuel
- Exclusive use of the yacht
- Any other options / activities chosen
On arrival you will be met by fully trained crew. Tigger2 Royale Power Catamaran also offers the following:
Bar - Upon arrival, you will get to enjoy and fully appreciate the scenic view while having drinks (cash bar available) like a glass of Sparkling wine or other beverage of your choice (Beverage list attached). You are welcome to provide your own wine & sparkling wine provided that its cold, in your own containers and chilled with your own ice (no ciders, spirits, soft drinks, beers are allowed as it can be bought at our Bar on board). First ten bottles - R 1,000. Per extra bottle – R50.
Catering - Various menu options are available (Options attached). BBQ Facilities are also available.
Please note we have seats for 39 pax for a sit down platted meal up to 4 course, if you are more than 39 pax we can only serve “Buffet Style”.
Providing Own Catering: (bear in mind there is no parking facilities and you will have to organise staff to carry on all on board).
Basic fee (Platter ONLY ) - R 1,650
Supply own Catering & the usage of crockery & cutely, glasses, platters - R 3,300
Providing own Chef & using BBQ usage of crockery & cutely, glasses, platters - R 4,400
Features - Head (Toilet) onboard.
Route - The cruise will take you straight to Clifton 4th Beach, or depending on the weather on the day, to Table Bay Blaauwberg passed Robben Island.
Additional Activities -
- DJ / Entertainer - TIGGER2 DJ with sound system – R2,100 per hour. DJ onboard-(provide own DJ) usage of the sound system - R2,200. (Please note that our DVD Format is NOT able to read mp4 or mpeg).
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - (Minimum of 10 guests at 10 shots pp) R700 pp (A cruise with all the equipment on board to shoot under the supervision of a qualified safety certified instructor. Divide your party into groups to give it a more competitive edge. Great fun as a slightly more adventurous cruise option. A SPECIAL RATE FOR EACH GUEST AFTER THE FIRST 10 ROUNDS will be applicable at R 400 ( per 10 shot ).
- Golf - Golf mat, club & tees – R2,100, Special Biodegradable balls: 50 golf balls - R1,950. (For golf fanatics, why not add a twist to your game? Practice your tee off shot into the big blue with the spectacular Table Mountain and 12 Apostle mountain range looming as a coastal backdrop and lined by pristine white beaches).
- Drone your Event ( NEW ) - (DVD will be personalised for your cruise ) Filming Rate : R 4 500 first 2 hours then R 700 per extra hour thereafter . This rate includes only filming time and Drone (weather dependant). Edited video of the experience personalised of your cruise it will be a additional R2400 for a 3 minute video. (Our Drone Videographer Dale will be shooting with his high performance “Commercial Drone” the most exiting and memorable moments of the cruise and take pictures of the guest to keep that LIFE TIME experience . This option can be arrange and at a very competitive price considering the Impact for any Special event , launches , Wedding …)
Terms and Conditions (Basic):
BAD WEATHER CONDTIONS : decision made by the Skipper or the Company ONLY
Should unfair weather conditions prevent the TIGGER 2 ROYALE from leaving her mooring at all, you have the option of postponing your charter to an alternative date or continuing with your function as a floating venue at the mooring and a credit of 25% on the charter rate will be refunded into an account of your choice after the charter (still being able to cruise in the Cape Town Commercial harbour will not qualify for the refund).
We shall endeavour to do everything possible to adhere to the above rates for the period valid until 31 October 2020, but should we be subject to unforseen rate increases from our suppliers, the rates shall be reviewed. Any invoices issued for which the 50% confirmation deposit has been paid, shall not be affected by any tariff increases prior to the date of the charter booked.
- All charters are weather dependent and at the discretion of management.
- Rates are in South African rands and inclusive of VAT.
- 50 % deposit secures the charter. 6 weeks prior to charter date the balance needs to be made.
- All charters are subject to our General terms and conditions and signed indemnity forms
- You will be required to acknowledge T&C's specific for Tigger2.
- Please note that changes from the South African Government or SAMSA could change the total pax allowed onboard.
- Should regulations change due to government announcements. We will reschedule of your charter to a future date suitable for you. NO REFUNDS will be provided, only rescheduling.
- Maximum passengers 60
Amenities, Entertainment & Recreation
For your relaxation and entertainment Tigger 2 Royale Power Catamaran has the following facilities, for more details please speak to your yacht charter broker.
'Tigger 2 Royale Power Catamaran' Charter Rates & Destinations
Sept 2021 – Aug 2022 Season Information
Winter and Summer season
1 - 20 pax
R26,000 min 2 hours
21 - 40 pax
R31,000 min 2 hours
Select from our diverse range of charters include luxury motor yachts, sailing and motorised catamarans, classic yachts