CHARTER THE ULTIMATE LUXURY MOTOR YACHT
Power cruise the Cape Town waters from fabulous Clifton Beach to False Bay to the Langebaan lagoon in world class style and elegance while being entertained by the irresistible charm and cuisine offered on the Princess Emma.
Moored at the V&A Marina. Africa's most celebrated playground - the Princess Emma offers a most exclusive travel experience.
At 85 foot (25m) and 88 tons, the luxury Princess Emma is designed for cruising, delivering exhilarating performance from twin 2000HP engines with a comfortable cruising speed of seventeen knots and a top speed of thirty knots. Built by Princess Yachts in the United Kingdom, she is equipped with state of the art navigational aids and safety equipment and is manned by a highly qualified skipper and crew.
Four luxurious en-suite cabins, all independently air-conditioned, can accommodate eight guests. The rosewood and cherry finishes throughout combine with the luxurious soft furnishings to create an atmosphere of timeless elegance and unrivaled comfort. The wide aft deck offers alfresco dining for eight and the swimming platform provides easy access to the water. Sun beds adorn the spacious fly bridge and fore deck.
- Full crew and Stewardess
- Return cruise to Clifton Bay
- A section of soft drinks & mixes, section of quality wines and a selection of beers, subject to availability:
- Catering is available on request. Clients are welcome to make their own catering arrangements
Overnight in the V&A Marina:
Some of our guests prefer to take a short cruise during the day and spent the night at the berth in the marina in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. There are hundreds of shops and restaurants to choose from. The Waterfront is also a great place to book day trips such as wine tours and sightseeing trips. The Aquarium and Table Mountain Cable way are nearby.
Cape Town to Clifton Bay:
Distance: 6 nm from Cape Town
Duration: Approximately 30min each way.
Fuel estimate: Return trip, around 200 litres
Clifton bay is the ideal place to spend a few hours at anchor, enjoying the sun and a swim in the cool water. Clifton is a busy anchorage and popular beach in the summer. Not recommended for overnight stays unless the weather is really good.
Cape Town to Hout Bay:
Distance: 16 nm from Cape Town
Duration: Approximately 1 hour each way.
Fuel estimate: Return trip, around 800 litres
Hout Bay is a small fishing village with a few good restaurants in the harbour and many more in town. Berthing is usually available alongside the quay, but not guaranteed, so going to anchor for the night may be required.
Cape Town to Simons Town:
Distance: 50 nm from Cape Town
Duration: Approximately 2,5 hours each way.
Fuel estimate: Return trip, around 2200 litres
There is no berthing available for Princess Emma in Simons Town. Overnight stays will be at anchor. There are various museums, restaurants and a selection of small shops a short walk (2 min) from the Town Jetty. False Bay is a popular whale watching location in season. Boulders Beach, a short taxi ride from town is home to hundreds of African penguins. Tours to Cape Point Nature reserve arranged on request.
Additional Chartering Options:
There is are various alternative options offered by Princess Emma which range from Honeymoon packages, Photographic shoots as well as Conferences and Meeting packages.
Basic Terms and Conditions (Princess Emma Vessel):
- All charters are weather dependent and at the discretion of management.
- Rates are in South African rands.
- All charters are subject to our General terms and conditions and signed indemnity forms
- You will be required to acknowledge T&C's specific for Princess Emma.
Princess Emma Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- A 50% deposit is required within 14 days of making a booking to secure the reservation. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to charter date. Actual amounts will be billed upfront and any fuel used over and above the 15 nautical miles will be added to the clients account at the current fuel cost of the day. The Princess Emma reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by the requested date.
- Cancellation within 15 – 30 days of arrival, 50 % of booking amount will be levied. Cancellation less than 15 days prior to arrival, 100% of booking amount will be levied.
- Adverse weather - In the event that a charter is cancelled by Qulan Trading 51 (Pty) Ltd due to adverse weather conditions every effort will be made to re-schedule the charter for a date that is convenient to both the client and Qulan Trading. Alternatively any deposit or advance payment made by the client will be refunded in full.
- Gratuity fee - A 10% service fee is charged which is dispersed to the crew.
- Please note that changes from the South African Government or SAMSA could change the total pax allowed onboard.
- Should regulations change due to government announcements. We will reschedule of your charter to a future date suitable for you. NO REFUNDS will be provided, only rescheduling.
Basic Term’s & Condition’s from Luxury Yacht Charters (LYC):
- Once your booking has been secured, you will receive confirmation of your booking via email.
- Only the vessel owner / captain has the authority to change, postpone or cancel your booking. LYC has no authority over the vessel operations.
- In the rare circumstances that a Vessel Owner may need to cancel or postpone a booked and confirmed charter we will notify you as soon as possible. If this should be the case any performance of your booking is subject to an event out of our control (force majeure). In any such circumstance we will notify you to arrange a re-booking to a future date suitable for you. Please be advised that a cancellation of your booking is only possible if we are not able to accommodate your re-booking date and requires our written approval. Further, a 10% service charge becomes payable if such termination is agreed.
- Cancellation & Refund Polices varies with each vessel, circumstances are specific for each charter. Each vessel has specific T&C's relating to the vessel.
Booking this charter:
- If you would like to reserve the charter date and time, 50% payment confirmation will be required. Unfortunately, we cannot hold any bookings without payment confirmation.
- For payments made within South Africa either an EFT (Electronic) bank payment option or secure payment link using your credit card option may be used.
- For payment made internationally, a secure payment link will be issued to you, this payment gateway protects you (the consumer) as well as the service provider from any fraudulent transactions.
- We highly recommend you reserve your charter at your earliest convenience in order to avoid disappointment, especially during the high season months.
- Once a deposit or full payment is made you will receive a confirmation email containing all relevant details of your booking.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, you agree that you are fully aware of the vessel companies T's & C's, refund and cancellation policies.
- A 10% booking fee applies on refunds to all charters booked through Luxury Yacht Charters.