Le Cat offer charters for individuals, corporate functions and special occasions. This is an exclusive private charter yacht offering an intimate exclusive private option for family and/or friends cruising under sail and/or motor. Le Cat is a luxurious 40 foot catamaran with both motors and sails. It has a luxurious interior, comfortable seating, toilets and braai facility. A qualified skipper accompanies each cruise with an assistant deckhand. Bar facilities are available on board and catering can be arranged to suit your requirements. A DJ is available upon request or you are welcome to supply your own USB. We offer various charter cruise options along our glorious coastline. Le Cat is conveniently located at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Granger Bay Pier, Cape Town, which allows guests and holiday makers easy access to and from the yacht.
JOIN US FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES. HAPPY CRUISING!
- Full crew and fuel
- Exclusive use of the yacht
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses
- Sup Board & paddles (4+ hour charters)
- Any other options / activities chosen
On arrival you will be met by fully trained crew. Le Cat also offers the following:
Bar - Le Cat offers bar facilities on board. A beverage list is available, should you wish to purchase any beverages on board. A bar tab and/or welcome drinks upon arrival for your guests can be pre-arranged. There are credit card facilities on board for payment of beverage purchases. NB!! Bringing your own alcohol beverage or soft drinks is prohibited, should your favourite drink not appear on the list, it can be arranged for you. 48 Hour notice is required.
Catering - Sushi and/or Snack / Canape Platters list are available to order prior to your cruise. 48 Hour notice is required. Braai / BBQ available. NB!! Bringing your own catering is prohibited!
Service fee - A 10% service charge is charged on the food and drinks.
DJ / Entertainer - We have a selection of DJ's that are available at your request. Should you wish to supply your own, they would need to bring their own equipment and speakers. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to bring your own music on a USB and/or phone.
Features – Luxurious interior, comfortable seating toilets, powered by engines and full sailing rig. Has is a single deck with an open trampoline area.
Route - Le Cat cruises the oceans of Cape Town from the Radisson Hotel, Granger Bay Yacht basin towards destinations such as Granger Bay, Robben Island, Camps Bay, Clifton and Cape Point. Routing is weather dependent and at the discretion of the skipper.
What to Wear - Anything comfortable, hat, sunglasses, jacket/jersey/windbreaker. Any shoes that have a white sole, no black sole shoes or high heels to ensure non slip and protection of the deck. A Shoe Box is provided. If you would like to swim, a costume and towel.
Additional activities: Add on some water sport activities such as Jet Ski’s, High speed rides on a RIB Boat, snorkelling with the Cape Fur Seals. Water sport activity can be arranged for cruises of 4 hours and longer. This includes Inflatable SUP Boards and paddles
Basic Terms and Conditions (Le Cat Vessel):
- All charters are weather dependent and at the discretion of management.
- Rates are in South African rands.
- All charters are subject to our General terms and conditions and signed indemnity forms
- You will be required to acknowledge T&C's specific for Le Cat.
Le Cat Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- A 50% deposit should be received within 7 days of receipt of the Private Charter Invoice. Full payment should be received at least 7 working days prior to the event.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the booking amount will be levied on all cancellations. Cancellations must be received by Le Cat Yacht Charters 72 hours before the cruise/charter for a 80% refund of the booking amount. No refunds will be given after this time period. Cancellation requests are required to be emailed. The cancellation fee will be 100% of the Cruise/Charter rate should the client cancel the charter within 72 hours of the departure date of the desired Cruise/Charter.
- The client will be liable for a 100% cancellation fee should the client not arrive for a booked scheduled cruise/charter. In the unfortunate event that a cruise/charter is cancelled by Le Cat Charters due to adverse weather conditions or for any reasonable reason, such as Engine Failure, Le Cat Yacht Charters will not be held responsible or liable for any additional losses incurred by the person or company chartering the vessel. Le Cat Yacht Charters will endeavour to re-schedule the charter for a date convenient to both the client and vessel, alternatively, any deposit or advance payment made by the client will be refunded 80%, after levies. In the case of Special scheduled cruises over Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, New Years Eve, Valentines Day, Easter Weekend and Ocean Race Events, the Cancellation Fee will be 100% of the scheduled cruise/charter.
- Please note that changes from the South African Government or SAMSA could change the total pax allowed onboard.
- Should regulations change due to government announcements. We will reschedule of your charter to a future date suitable for you. NO REFUNDS will be provided, only rescheduling.
Amenities, Entertainment & Recreation
For your relaxation and entertainment 1,5 hour - Le Cat Sunset has the following facilities, for more details please speak to your yacht charter broker.
'1,5 hour - Le Cat Sunset' Charter Rates & Destinations
Sept 2021 – Aug 2022 Season Information
Winter and Summer season
R3,500 for 1.5hrs 1 - 6 pax
R4,500 for 1.5hrs 7 - 12 pax
Select from our diverse range of charters include luxury motor yachts, sailing and motorised catamarans, classic yachts